Completed ProjectscOLISTAA iNFRRA tECH
- Commercial & Residential complex in Marathalli. In close proximity to Marathalli multiplex. And at Sajjan Rao circle(residential project).
- Highland Enclave - Is BIAAPA Approved Gated Community Project which is under development at North Bangalore, Plot Sizes Ranging 30ft x 40ft and 30ft x 50ft are being offered at Affordable Pricing.
- Highland Enclave - Is BIAAPA Approved Gated Community Project is under development at North Bangalore.
- Surrounded by Lush Green Environment, Proximity to Schools, Supermarkets, petrol bunks, Rail/Bus Station at walking distance, with Temples and International Airport close by is the Ideal Location to meet your comforts and needs.
- The enchanting “Nandhi Hills” is just 15 minutes drive from this project.
- Convenient Approach from Nh4 (Bangalore-Hyderabad four lane corridor.
- Project abetting 80 Feet Road, leading to Kolar, Adjacent to Vijayapura, this project site with calm serene atmosphere, free from pollution is the Bust choice for Peaceful and Harmonious Living.
- Plot Sizes Ranging 30ft x 40ft and 30ft x 50ft are being offered at Affordable Pricing.
- The Overall Developments of the Project is as per Bangalore International Airport Area Planing Authority (BIAAPA)
- This Project is approved by Leading Financial Institutions viz Axis Bank, ICICI Bank etc., and other Reputed Banks SBI, LIC HF
- The Layout has been designed in such away that all the Plots are Road, side facing for better ventilation purpose.
- Provision of Adequate Power, Water, Underground Drainage System, and Rain Water Drains, with Well-Lit Internal 40ft Wide Road, forms the project High-Lights.
- Landscaped Gardens and Children Parks are being provided in the Project.
- Nestled along Beautiful Residential Settings, with Brands like, Brigade, Prestige Group Developments in the near Vicinity “HIGHLAND ENCLAVE” Is truly Your Pride Possession.
List of Projects
- 1969 – Residential Enclave at Lalbahadur Shastri Nagar, adjacent of Indiranagar, off Airport Road, Bangalore, covering an area of about 3 acres. This area, now known as LBS Nagar, has vastly outgrown its original size by several folds.(executed By Mr K.Sriramalu)
- 1971 – Mahadevapura, Whitefield Road, Bangalore, approximately about 4.5 acres of residential colony, behind IOC Gas Filling Plant, which enabled about 110 families to build their houses and reside peacefully. This area too has outgrown its original size, and land values have appreciated very substantially. .(executed By Mr K.Sriramalu)
- 1973-1978 – Residential Enclaves at Avalahalli, off Old Madras Road, where about 200 residential units were successfully developed and sold. This venture was undertaken to mitigate the unplanned village residences and many localites as well as migrant workers working with the various industries such as BPL benefited the most. .(executed By Mr K.Sriramalu)
- 1979-1994 – Residential Enclaves developed at Basavanapura Village, Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Off Old Madras Road, Bangalore. Total land mass area developed was to the tune of more than 40 acres in phases. .(executed By Mr K.Sriramalu)
- 1995-1999 – Residential Enclaves developed on Devasandra Main Road, K. R. Puram, now named as Ayyappa Nagar. The investors have realised several fold. Typically the purchasers included the employees of ISRO, ADA, BEL to name a few.
- 1994 was the year of parallel growth in Residential development and also the Multi story residential Apartment that saw the first multi-level residential apartment Named Deepa Residency in association with Thribhuvan Constructions, off M. G. Road, Bangalore, covering a total saleable area of approximately 45,000 square feet. The project was a sell-out at the planning stages itself.
- 2001-2003 – Residential Enclaves developed adjacent to Garden City College, K. R. Puram, Bangalore, admeasuring about 300,000 square feet.
We build Residential Condominiums, Villas, Multilevel Apartments, Industrial Clusters, Integrated Townships and Commercial Complexes. Our projects are currently being developed in Bangalore.
82/3/A Ramakrishna Mutt Rd,
Near Halasuru Metro Station,
Phone No :- +91-80-25360033 / 41571954
Mobile No :- +91-9845333613 / 8867638409
Email id :- email@example.com